The combination of Tulsi and Assam tea give this blend a rich, full-bodied flavor with aromatic notes of cinnamon and ginger. The Tulsi (Holy Basil) Tea blend is a wonderfully unique and healthful tea providing the diverse therapeutic properties of all three Holy Basil varieties.
It is a tasty combination for Chai lovers that can also help give you a relaxed, balanced state of mind and body, while promoting health and well-being.
- The tea bag paper used to make our tea bags is manufactured from a specially selected blend of manila hemp fiber derived from the leaf stalks of the arbacá plant, cellulose, and thermoplastic fibers, making it strong and durable with a high wet strength.
- The paper is free of dyes, adhesive, and glue, and is oxygen-bleached (no chlorine used), therefore eliminating dioxins.
- Compliant for all food standards, including organic.
- Non-GMO and free of allergens and epichlorohydrin.
- Compostable and Flexible Kraft pouches are lightweight and durable - reducing shipping costs and overall carbon footprint.
- A re-closable zipper ensures that your product stays fresh. The most sustainable packaging the planet has to offer!
- These compostable pouches are vegan, non-GMO, and are not made with PLA.