This blend of black teas is usually described as a medium-bodied, rich morning beverage. It is blended to go well with milk, sugar or honey, and typically associated with a hearty breakfast. Enjoy this tea as a wonderful morning beverage or at tea-time in the afternoon.Tea Bags:
- The tea bag paper used to make our tea bags is manufactured from a specially selected blend of manila hemp fiber derived from the leaf stalks of the arbacá plant, cellulose, and thermoplastic fibers, making it strong and durable with a high wet strength.
- The paper is free of dyes, adhesive, and glue, and is oxygen-bleached (no chlorine used), therefore eliminating dioxins.
- Compliant for all food standards, including organic.
- Non-GMO and free of allergens and epichlorohydrin.
- Compostable and Flexible Kraft pouches are lightweight and durable - reducing shipping costs and overall carbon footprint.
- A re-closable zipper ensures that your product stays fresh. The most sustainable packaging the planet has to offer!
- These compostable pouches are vegan, non-GMO, and are not made with PLA.